Friday, April 1, 2011

Aaaaaarrrrrrrr you ready for some Legos?

I don't know about you but ever sense I was a young child I have always loved Lego's and what's not to love. At that age Lego's gave the ADD human child the freedom to build practically anything. The skies the limit so to speak.

Now when Tt games turned those lovable blocks into 3D models and fused them with famous movies it turned my world upside down. Well maybe that's a little dramatic but I did enjoy them very much. Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman kept me happy and content through all their comedic levels and reminding me of memories of old.

But now there is a new Lego game making its way to consoles in May, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. That's right, soon we will be able to play in the already messed up world of Jack Sparrow. The game will of course be in Lego's, have zero voice acting, and have some strange things that weren't originally in the four movies. Four? Indeed, four. This game will also have the new movie, also coming to theaters in May, too.


So I don't know about you but I am probably going to buy this game because no matter how old I get I will always have a special place for those connectible blocks.

Kotaku Article

No comments:

Post a Comment