Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What every gaming pad needs

To tell you the truth I am a little disappointed in myself. I do not have many nerdy geek gamer furniture, cloths, or accessories. I have a few posters, some movies, a light saber and even a Darth Vader alarm clock but I definitely need to get going or I wont be able to clam my nerd status for much longer.

So I went out in search of such items and on my journey I found plenty of posters, shirts, figures, and even a toaster that prints Darth Vader's face on your toast but there was barely any geek furniture. I was shocked, how am I going to build my man cave now? I asked myself. Well I could do what this guy did.

Awwwwwww Ya. That's right a NES classic controller. It's perfect. This coffee table would make anyone a nerd for life, just look at it! Crafted from $200 of material and 70-100 hours later this man created a work of art. One can not only set the mountain dew filled coffee mugs on this table but can store all of their games inside the spacious compartment inside.

You might think to yourself that you really want to push the A button. Well guess what, YOU CAN!!! This table is also the worlds largest controller, just plug it in to a NES system and get you buddy to hit the A and B buttons while you control direction.

Bottom line it's awesome and I want it, it's just to bad it's not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment